BenchMATE Manual Labeling Machine
If you are starting a business or you have short run labelling needs then we suggest you start with the BenchMATE.
The BenchMATE labeling machine will apply a single label or a front and back label professionally and is faster then all semi automatic labellers with the exception of our own.
The BenchMATE labeling machine is engineered to face the harsh environment of all production lines. We are so confident in its construction that when the time comes for you to upgrade to one of our electric models, we will trade in your BenchMATE for 80% of your purchase price.
You can also add options to the BenchMATE including many printers to print or overprint your labels.
With our 5 year warranty you can be assured that it will not break down in your most critical production times.
We are happy to offer you a 7-day free trial and should the labeller not meet your expectations then we would be happy to refund your money or credit the full amount towards an alternative labeller from our range.
Small Container Adaptor
Top Roller Assembly
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Wastage per roll:
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan Folded
- Opaque, clear, translucent.
Single, front & back, or wrap-around labels
- Minimum 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- Minimum 10mm (3/8 inches)
- Maximum 186mm (7 1/4 inches)
- Left Hand Leading Edge (Internal or Externally wound)
- Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
Roll Core Diameter:
- Maximum 38mm (11/2 inches) 76mm (3 inches)
Power & Dimensions
- Minimum 55mm (2 1/4 inches)
- Maximum 250mm (9 3/4 inches)
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Food grade Stainless steel shafts and bolts.
- 34cm (13.6 inches) x 12cm (4.8 inches) x 52cm (20.8 inches)
- Weight 6kg (13.2 lbs)