BenchMATE Plus Labeling Machine
If you are starting a business or you have short run labelling needs and you are labelling products from 17mm in diameter, then we suggest you start with the BenchMATE+.
The BenchMATE+ is the BenchMATE plus Labeling Machine options of Small Container Adaptor and the Top Roller Assembly to add pressure to light containers.
The BenchMATE plus labeling machine will apply a single label or a front and back label professionally and is faster then all semi automatic labellers with the exception of our own. The BenchMATE Plus labeling machine is engineered to face the harsh environment of all production lines. We are so confident in its construction that when the time comes for you to upgrade to one of our electric models, we will trade in your BenchMATE+ for 80% of your purchase price.
You can also add options to theBenchMATE plus labeling machine including many printers to print or overprint your labels.
With our 5 year warranty you can be assured that it will not break down in your most critical production times.
Not sure if the world’s best labeller will work with your products? Take advantage of our 7-day trial and prove it to yourself!
- On edge, no registration mark required.
Wastage per roll:
- Pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, Fan Folded
- Opaque, clear, translucent.
Single, front & back, or wrap-around labels
- Minimum 0.02mm (0.002 inches)
- Greater than 25mm (1 inch)
- Minimum 10mm (3/8 inches)
- Maximum 175mm (6 7/8 inches)
- Maximum 221mm (8 11/16 inches) with wide body
- Left Hand Leading Edge (Internal or Externally wound)
- Maximum 300mm (12 inches)
Roll Core Diameter:
- 38mm (11/2 inches) and 76mm (3 inches)
Container, Power & Dimensions
- Minimum 17mm (11/16 inches)
- Maximum 250mm (9 3/4 inches)
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Food grade Stainless steel shafts and bolts.
- 34 (13.6 inches) x 12 (4.8 inches) x 52cm (20.8 inches)
- Weight 6kg (13.2 lbs)